Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

Pulling On Blind Cords

I'm making a fresh start on my blog,and invite you all to join me in my new venture.
Country Curtains in Market Drayton is about to set out on a new journey, I very much hope that all my readers will enjoy following and feel able to help and advise me along the way.
As some readers will already know 'Country Curtains' is a home-based business in Market Drayton, Shropshire. It has been up and running for almost five years and makes bespoke hand-finished, made-to-measure curtains, fabric blinds and soft furnishings.
I am now hoping to take the business to a new level, selling fabrics tracks, poles and accessories. I'll be pulling on the strings of many new ideas, but am trusting that the journey will be a good one.
Kind regards to you all.
Liz Xx

1 comment:

  1. “Nice Post. It’s really a very good article. I noticed all your important points. Thanks"
    linen curtains

    ReplyDelete